A Prolific Internet and Cloud Computing Expert ,
some say I am obsessed with technology but I think it’s passion for technology that drives my curiosity.
Experienced in all aspects of Systems Management/Network integration. A collaborative IT professional with experience applying hardware and software design, installation, administration, and configuration to support growing businesses. Proven analytic and problem-solving skills with the keen ability to assess needs, define requirements, develop value-added solutions, and execute technical solutions that streamline and improve operating efficiency. Adept in communicating with technical and non-technical audiences. Develop system documentation and create policies to meet the needs of dynamic and continuously changing environments. Beyond IT Systems and Network Management, a very versatile brand consultant, digital communication specialist and a publisher, skilled at using trendy and emerging multimedia technology to break digital communication boundaries.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS!
M.Tech– Information Technology– University of South Africa (UNISA) – 2013-2015
B.Sc(Hons) – Computer Science (2nd Class Upper) – Tansian University, Umunya – 2011-2013
B.Tech – Computer Engineering (2nd Class Upper) – UNISA, South Africa – 2010-2011
BTec. HND – Computing & System Development (Upper Credit) – Edexcel – 2008 – 2010
Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers (IEEE) – Member ID: 90885820
Association for Computer Machinery (ACM), USA – Member ID: 6336870
Association of Information Technology Professional (AITP) – Member ID: 1718561
British Computer Society (BCS), United Kingdom – Member ID: 990318698
Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) – Member ID: 06768
Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET), UK – Member ID: 1100229705
IEEE Computer Society (IEEE COMSOG) – Member ID: 90885820
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Cambridge Certified WLAN Associate (CCWA)
- Cambridge Certified Hardware Associate (CCHA)
- Cambridge Certified Internet Associate (CCIA)
- Improving the adoption of Cloud Computing technology by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria – A Masters of Technology Research.
- E-Governance and Citizens’ Participation: The Role of Social Media (Case Study of Akwa Ibom State Government) – A B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science Research Project.
- Electronic Student Management (EMS) Systems – A PGD in IT project.
- Human Resource Management Systems(HRMS) – An HND in Computing Project
Joburg Water Company, Johannesburg, South Africa – Training on Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Technology Transfer Company (TTC Mobile Ltd), Lagos (ATCON & ITAN accredited)
- Certificate in Network Engineering leading (CISCO – CCNA Module),
- Certificate in Field Support Engineering (GSM Module)
NIIT Certified Network Engineer, India ( Microsoft Certified System Engineer(MSCE) Module)